Strawberry Jell-O Pie
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package
(4-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups fresh strawberries,
cut in half
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- Mix apple juice, sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; cook on medium heat for 2
minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add dry gelatin
mix; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Arrange strawberries, cut-sides down, on bottom of crust; cover with gelatin
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Jazz It Up: Garnish each serving with dollop of prepared DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping
and a fresh strawberry.
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.