Strawberry Jell-O Pie
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 small box JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- Mix apple juice, sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add dry gelatin mix; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Arrange strawberries, cut-sides down, on bottom of crust; cover with gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish each serving with dollop of prepared DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping and a fresh strawberry.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.