Toffee Mallow Dream Pie
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup diced toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 5 (3/4 ounce) Heath bars, crushed
- Melt butter in skillet. Add flour, almonds and honey; cook over medium heat stirring
constantly until mixture begins to brown (3 to 4 minutes). Set aside 1/3 cup. Press remaining into bottom and sides of 8-inch pie pan. Cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold in Marshmallow Creme and toffee bars. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture.
- Chill or freeze until firm.
- Garnish with more almonds.