Vanilla Filled Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup clear Karo syrup
- 3 medium
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- Boil and mash sweet potatoes.
- Melt butter.
- Mix together the sweet potatoes, butter, eggs, milk, both sugars, nutmeg, cinnamon,
vanilla extract and syrup.
- Place a shallow layer of pie mixture into pie crust shell.
- Next, place a layer of vanilla pudding over the pie mixture.
- Fill the remaining space in the pie shell with pie mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until done.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.