- 1 pie shell
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Half-and-Half
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Sauté onion and green pepper in oil.
- Mix cheese, eggs and Half-and-Half.
- Layer pepperoni, green pepper, onion, pepperoni, bell pepper and onion.
- Top with cheese mixture, then top with pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.