Pet Salmon Quiche
- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell
- 1 (8 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 small
can Pet Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup
finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell, about 6 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees
- Remove the bone and skin from salmon. Flake salmon and mix with evaporated milk,
cheese, onion, egg yolk, parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold egg whites into salmon mixture.
- Spoon into
partially baked pie shell.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet, until filling puffs and
is golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.