Pet Salmon Quiche
- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell
- 1 (8 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 small can Pet Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell, about 6 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the bone and skin from salmon. Flake salmon and mix with evaporated milk,
cheese, onion, egg yolk, parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold egg whites into salmon mixture.
- Spoon into partially baked pie shell.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet, until filling puffs and is golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.