Potato Chip Quiche Lorraine
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Half-and-Half
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash each pepper and nutmeg
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- Combine chips and paprika; gently press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides
of 8-inch springform pan.
- In saucepan warm Half-and-Galf and cream; beat into eggs to blend.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake in 375 degrees F oven 30 to 35 minutes, until custard is set and golden.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Potato Chip Information Bureau
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.