Quiche Lorraine 2
- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
(4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (5.33 fluid ounce) can Pet Evaporated Milk
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature
to 325 degrees F.
- Drain mushrooms.
- In mixing bowl combine bacon, mushrooms, cheese, onion, flour,
salt and garlic powder. Mix until well blended.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Beat together eggs and evaporated milk.
- Slowly pour over bacon mixture.
on preheated cookie sheet until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about
55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.