- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (5.33 fluid ounce) can Pet Evaporated Milk
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Drain mushrooms.
- In mixing bowl combine bacon, mushrooms, cheese, onion, flour, salt and garlic powder. Mix until well blended.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Beat together eggs and evaporated milk.
- Slowly pour over bacon mixture.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.