Quiche Lorraine 3
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell, unbaked
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, coarsely shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Half-and-Half
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut bacon into pieces and fry until brown and very crisp. Drain well. Crumble bacon into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle cheese over the bacon.
- Mix seasonings and sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs and Half-and-Half together.
- Pour over cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.