Quiche Me Quick
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 strips bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine eggs, milk, baking mix, butter and pepper in blender.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese, pressing below surface of milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.