- 35 Waverly Crackers, finely rolled (about 1 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 ounces deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimientos
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Sliced dill pickles, for garnish
- Mix cracker crumbs, caraway seed and butter; press on bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut, pimientos and remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk and mustard; pour over pie filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with pickles if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Waverly Crackers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.