- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red salmon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup small curd cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- Partially bake pastry shell on lower rack of 375 degree F oven 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Break salmon into chunks.
- Beat eggs with cottage cheese, mustard and salt.
- Add half-and-half, salmon liquid
and undrained mushrooms.
- Stir in carrot, onion and salmon. Ladle into partially
baked pastry shell.
- Return to oven and bake 45 minutes longer or until set in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprig.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.