- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red salmon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup small curd cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- Partially bake pastry shell on lower rack of 375 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Break salmon into chunks.
- Beat eggs with cottage cheese, mustard and salt.
- Add Half-and-Half, salmon liquid and undrained mushrooms.
- Stir in carrot, onion and salmon. Ladle into partially baked pastry shell.
- Return to oven and bake 45 minutes longer or until set in center.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprig.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Yield: 6 to 8 serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.