Salmon Quiche 2
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can Bumble Bee Pink Salmon
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme,
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake pie shell 10 minutes until partially set. Drain salmon. Remove skin, if
desired. Mash bones.
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well.
- Combine spinach, Monterey
jack cheese, cream cheese, salt and thyme.
- Arrange salmon and mashed bones in pie
- Spoon spinach mixture on top.
- Combine eggs and milk. Pour over salmon and spinach.
- Bake in preheated oven 40
to 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.