- 1/2 pound Bob Evans Farms Roll Sausage
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Crumble sausage and cook until brown.
- Remove sausage from skillet and add butter and onions to drippings. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with sausage, onions and 1/4 cup cheese.
- In mixing bowl combine remaining cheese, eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking until brown and well set (approximately
20 minutes longer).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.