Sausage Quiche 2
- 1/2 pound Bob Evans Farms Roll Sausage
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Crumble sausage and cook until brown.
- Remove sausage from skillet and add butter and onions
to drippings. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with sausage, onions and 1/4 cup cheese.
- In mixing bowl combine remaining cheese, eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper.
Mix well and pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking until brown and well set (approximately
20 minutes longer).