- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shrimp, de-veined, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 (10-inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Combine crabmeat, shrimp, Swiss cheese, celery and onions. Divide evenly, pouring
into pie shells.
- Mix mayonnaise, flour, wine and eggs. Divide evenly and pour over seafood mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.