- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shrimp, de-veined,
cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 (10-inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Combine crabmeat, shrimp, Swiss cheese, celery and onions. Divide evenly, pouring
into pie shells.
- Mix mayonnaise, flour, wine and eggs. Divide evenly and pour over seafood mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.