Shrimp Chile Quiche
- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 small can Pet evaporated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can Old El Paso Green Chiles
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Orleans
De-veined Medium Shrimp, drained
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell about 6
minutes. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together eggs, evaporated milk, flour and garlic salt. (Mixture need not
- Stir in cheese, onion and chiles. Pour into pie shell.
- Spread shrimp
on top of custard mixture.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet until knife inserted in
center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.