Shrimp Chile Quiche
- 1 Pet-Ritz Regular Pie Crust Shell, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 small can Pet evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can Old El Paso Green Chiles
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Orleans De-veined Medium Shrimp, drained
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 450 degrees F.
- Partially bake pie shell about 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together eggs, evaporated milk, flour and garlic salt. (Mixture need not be smooth).
- Stir in cheese, onion and chiles. Pour into pie shell.
- Spread shrimp on top of custard mixture.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.