- 1 (9-inch) partially-baked pie shell
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked, diced
cup scallions, sliced
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons
- Sauté scallions in butter.
- Add shrimp and pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Set
- Beat together eggs and cream.
- Spread shrimp mixture in bottom of pie shell.
cream mixture over shrimp.
- Top with slices of tomato and sprinkle with cheese.
at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.