- 1 (9-inch) partially-baked pie shell
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream or Half-and-Half
- 3 eggs
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sauté scallions in butter.
- Add shrimp and pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs and cream or Half-and-Half.
- Spread shrimp mixture in bottom of pie shell.
- Pour cream mixture over shrimp.
- Top with slices of tomato and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.