- Prepared pie crust dough
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 8 ounces Monterey jack with jalapenos, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
- Arrange tomato slices on bottom.
- Drain olives.
- Over tomatoes, sprinkle olives, onions and cheese.
- Beat eggs with flour, half-and-half and nutmeg.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until lightly
brown on top.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.