- Prepared pie crust dough
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 8 ounces Monterey jack with jalapenos, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
- Arrange tomato slices on bottom.
- Drain olives.
- Over tomatoes, sprinkle olives, onions and cheese.
- Beat eggs with flour, Half-and-Half and nutmeg.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.