Spicy Roast Beef and
Pepper Jack Quiche
- 1 (15 ounce) package folded refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) finely chopped leftover roast beef
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Unfold the pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, pressing the crust firmly into the plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pepper-jack cheese, Swiss cheese and roast beef; mix well and spoon into the pie crust.
- Using the same bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients; pour over the roast beef and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 8 pie-shaped wedges to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.