- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix or Bisquick
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Dash of pepper
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a skillet brown ground beef; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare according to the package directions.
- Spoon meat into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add biscuit mix and pepper; mix well. Pour over the meat.
- Bake uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over the top; sprinkle with lettuce, salsa, green pepper, onions
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.