- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 3 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Grate zucchini (with skin) and grate onion. Mix (by hand) with Bisquick, grated cheese and oil.
- Beat eggs and pour into mixture and mix well. Pour into a square pan. Do not grease pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 6/15/01 7:05:34 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.