Fresh Berry Slab Pie
This fabulous Fresh Berry Slab Pie recipe makes 24 mouthwatering servings - perfect for summer entertaining.
Strawberry glaze is found in the produce section of the grocery store.
Be careful when mixing the berries and the glaze. If using raspberries, gently
fold them in at the very end, to avoid berries breaking during mixing.
To add a little fluff to your filling, stir an 8-ounce container frozen whipped
topping, thawed, into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 cups assorted fresh berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other.
Roll to 17 x 12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan, pressing
onto corners. Fold extra crust even with edges of pan. Prick with fork. Crimp edges.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread into crust-lined pan.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set.
- Gently mix berries and strawberry glaze.
- Spoon berry mixture on top of cream cheese-topped pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
25 min prep time | 2 hr total time | Yield: 24 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 190 Calories from Fat 100
Total Fat 11g 16% Saturated Fat 5g 27% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium
160mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 22g 7% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 9g 9% Protein 2g 2%
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 2% Iron 0%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photoused with permission from: Pillsbury
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.