Peach Slab Pie
Serving a crowd? Treat your group of guests with this peach slab pie made using
Pillsbury™ pie crust and cookie dough. A mouth-watering dessert that's great served
with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- As directed on box
cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 cups
Cascadian Farm™ organic frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (from four
- 1/2 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other.
Roll to a 17 x 12-inch rectangle.
- Fit crust into ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold extra
crust even with edges of pan. Crimp edges.
- In large bowl, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Stir in peaches to coat. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan.
- Break cookie dough half into coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over filling. (Wrap
and refrigerate other half of cookie dough for another use.)
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- Cool on rack 45 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
prep time 20 min
total time 2 hrs 0 min
Yield: 24 servings
Make half a batch of sugar cookies with the remaining sugar cookie dough!
Do you have a bunch of fresh peaches to use? Feel free to substitute the frozen
with fresh in this recipe. Just make sure to drain them first, especially if they're
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 50
Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 1/2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 125mg Total
Carbohydrate 28g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 11g Protein 1g
%Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 70% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slab Pie Recipes