Pumpkin-Streusel Slab Pie
A crowd-size version of classic pumpkin pie, updated with a quick sugar cookie
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 roll (16.5-ounce size) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crusts from 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as
directed on box, and layer them on top of each other. Roll out into a rectangle
large enough to cover 17x12-inch rimmed cookie sheet; press into cookie sheet, pressing
- In large bowl, mix 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), 1 1/4 cups
sugar, 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Spread
evenly in crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/2 roll (16.5-ounce size) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie
dough, 1 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher
salt to make streusel topping.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over pie, and bake about 30 minutes longer or until
filling is set and streusel is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into rectangles.
15 min prep time
1 hr 25 min total time
Yield: 24 servings
You can use cooking parchment paper or waxed paper to roll out the dough for
Fill the cookie jar by baking the remaining cookie dough as directed on package!
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slab Pie Recipes