Pumpkin-Streusel Slab Pie
Pumpkin-Streusel Slab Pie - A crowd-size version of classic pumpkin pie, updated with a quick sugar cookie streusel topping!
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 50 min | Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 roll (16.5 ounce size) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crusts from 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box, and layer them on top of each other. Roll out into a rectangle large enough to cover 17 x 12 inch rimmed cookie sheet; press into cookie sheet, pressing into corners.
- In large bowl, mix 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), 1 1/4 cups sugar, 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Spread evenly in crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/2 roll (16.5 ounce size) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 1 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to make streusel topping.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over pie, and bake about 30 minutes longer or until filling is set and streusel is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into rectangles.
You can use cooking parchment paper or waxed paper to roll out the dough for easier cleanup.
Fill the cookie jar by baking the remaining cookie dough as directed on package!
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury