After Dinner Mint Pie
- 2 cups (24 cookies) crushed cream filled chocolate cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup crème de menthe
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping and press remaining crumb mix onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan or pie pan. Chill.
- Gradually add crème de menthe to Marshmallow Creme. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into the prepared pan and freeze until firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.