Brandy Alexander Pie
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup cognac
- 1/3 cup creme de cacao
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Chocolate curls (for garnish)
- In saucepan sprinkle gelatine over water.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar, salt and egg yolks. Stir. Heat and continue stirring until thick. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add cognac and creme de cacao.
- Chill until the mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add remaining sugar and fold into mixture.
- Fold in one cup whipped cream.
- Turn into crust. Chill.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream and chocolate curls.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.