Chocolate Bourbon Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and gradually add the sugar.
- Add melted butter and Bourbon; blend in the cornstarch.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate bits.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm with whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.