Chocolate Brandy Pie
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brandy
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Shaved chocolate curls (optional)
- Mix first 7 ingredients 2 to 3 minutes in blender.
- Pour into Graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- May be served with whipped cream topping and shaved chocolate curls.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.