Chocolate Chip Cannoli Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Graham cracker crust
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine Ricotta cheese, creme de cacao liqueur, salt and eggs in blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for one hour.
- Cool, then chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.