Chocolate Grasshopper Pie
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 2 tablespoons white creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cocoa
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-inch) chocolate crumb crust
- In medium saucepan combine marshmallows, milk and cocoa. Stir constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao; cool to room temperature.
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream with confectioners' sugar until stiff.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Garnish as desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.