- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light rum
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- Add lime rind, juice and 1/3 cup rum. Mix well and pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Gradually add lime juice to whipping cream and beat until stiff. Spread on cooled pie.
- Sprinkle with grated rind.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/5/01 6:29:50 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.