- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup light rum
- Green food coloring
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry shell
- Beat softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl at high speed with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and limeade concentrate; beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in rum and desired amount of food coloring.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into pastry shell and chill.
- Spread remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping over pie.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.