Down in Dixie Bourbon Pie
- 1 box chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 21 large marshmallows
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- Mix chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter. Pat into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until set — about 15 minutes.
- In saucepan, heat marshmallows and milk until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth. Do not boil. Remove from heat.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Add bourbon and pour into cooled chocolate crumb crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Additional whipped cream and chocolate crumbs or chocolate curls make an attractive
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.