Frozen Brandy Alexander Pie
This may also be topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream or chocolate curls.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons creme de cacao
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Shaved sweet chocolate (for garnish)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, creme de cacao and brandy. Pour
into prepared crust.
- Freeze 4 to 6 hours until firm.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.