Grasshopper Mallow Pie
Healthy Living: Save 130 calories and 17 grams of fat per serving by substituting
1 (8 ounce) container thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for the whipped cream.
Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup milk for the creme de menthe
and adding 2 or 3 drops each peppermint extract and green food coloring to the filling
mixture before pouring into crust.
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 1 (7 ounce) jar JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 pint (2 cups) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6 ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- Add creme de menthe gradually to Marshmallow Creme in large bowl, beating with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until chilled.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.