- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 32 large marshmallows or 3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe
- 3 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, chilled
- Few drops green food coloring
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- Blend all crust ingredients; spread in a 9-inch pie pan and bake 8 minutes at 375 degrees F. Cool.
- In saucepan over medium heat, cook marshmallows and milk, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows melt.
- Chill until thickened; blend in liqueurs.
- In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
- Fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream; fold in food coloring.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- If desired, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.