Harvey Wallbanger Pie
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Galliano
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell, baked and cooled
- In medium saucepan, combine gelatine, the 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
- Add orange juice, water, lemon juice and egg yolks. Mix well. Cook and stir until gelatine dissolves and mixture is slightly thickened.
- Cool and add Galliano and vodka.
- Chill until partially set.
- Beat whites and gradually add the 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into gelatine mixture.
- Whip the cream until stiff, and fold into mixture.
- Chill until mounds form when dropped from spoon.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until firm (4 to 5 hours).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.