Irish Coffee Pie
- 2 envelopes KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 2 teaspoons Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint (2 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and coffee granules; stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in whiskey and vanilla extract.
- Place ice cream in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth.
- With blender running, gradually add gelatine mixture through the feed cap, blending
- Pour into large bowl; let stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.