Jack Daniels Chocolate Chip-Pecan Pie
- 3 jumbo eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniels whiskey
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie pastry
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla extract and Jack Daniels until well combined. Strain.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over bottom of unbaked pie shell, cover with pecans, and pour filling over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean.
- Let set at least 30 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.