Kahlua Mallow Pie
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter,
- 27 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Grated chocolate
- To make crust, combine cookie crumbs with butter; press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Place in freezer.
- To make filling, heat marshmallows and milk over a double boiler (or microwave).
Stir until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add Kahlua to cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon filling
into pie shell.
- Put into freezer for 1 hour or refrigerate overnight.
- Serve garnished with Cool Whip and grated chocolate.