Kahlua Pecan Pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup whole or chopped pecans
- 1 chilled unbaked crust
- Combine and mix well the first 4 ingredients.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the Kahlua, syrup and milk, and mix well.
- Stir in pecans and pour into pie
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees F and
bake until firm — about 40 minutes.