Magic Margarita Pie
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 to 4 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/2 pint whipping
- Additional whipped cream
- Orange twists, mint leaves or pretzels for
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press on bottom and up the side of buttered
9-inch pie plate.
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime, tequila and orange liqueur;
- Fold in whipping cream; pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze or chill until
firm, 2 hours in freezer or 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Garnish as desired.