Mai Tai Pie
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur
- 1 (6 ounce) can unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Orange slices
- Combine coconut and butter, mixing well. Press into bottom and up sides of a
9-inch pie pan. Bake at 300 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cheese until fluffy. Add milk and orange concentrate and beat until smooth.
Add rum and liqueur. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour into cooled pie crust and refrigerate
- Garnish with orange slices.