Margaritaville Party Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups frozen
whipped topping, thawed
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Mix crushed pretzels, margarine and sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides
of a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a bowl mix tequila, orange liqueur, sweetened condensed milk and lime. Pour
- the mixture into another bowl.
- Add strawberries and a few drops of red food coloring to one half. Fold in 1
cup whipped cream.
- To other half, add only a drop or two of yellow food coloring and 1 cup whipped
- Spoon into crust, alternating colors.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.