Strawberry Margarita Parfait Pie
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened
- 1/4 cup lime juice from concentrate
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons
triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen unsweetened
strawberries, thawed and well drained
- Red food coloring,
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crushed pretzels, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom up side
to rim of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND, lime juice, tequila and liqueur; mix well.
Divide mixture in half.
- Add strawberries and food coloring if desired to one half
- Fold half the whipped cream into each mixture.
- Spoon mixtures alternately
into prepared crust.
- With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirl through mixtures
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
- Freeze ungarnished
Makes one 9-inch pie.
Source: Eagle Brand