- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound almonds, blanched, dried and ground
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Heat eggs, sugar and cinnamon until light; add lemon zest, juice and almonds.
- Spread evenly over 3/4 of the buttered, stretched dough.
- Drip 1/2 of the melted butter over the filling.
- Roll, trim and bake, brushing top with the remaining butter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Strudel Recipes