- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound almonds, blanched, dried and ground
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Heat eggs, sugar and cinnamon until light; add lemon zest, juice and almonds.
- Spread evenly over 3/4 of the buttered, stretched dough.
- Drip 1/2 of the melted butter over the filling.
- Roll, trim and bake, brushing top with the remaining butter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.