Easy Apple Strudel
- 1/2 package (1 sheet) Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix egg and water and set aside.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 16 x 12-inch rectangle. With short side facing you, spoon pie filling on bottom half of pastry to within 1 inch of edges. Starting at short side, roll up like a jellyroll. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Tuck ends under to seal.
- Brush with egg mixture. Cut several 2-inch-long slits 2 inches apart on top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheet on wire rack 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.