Maraschino Cherry and Pineapple Strudel
- Strudel Dough
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, diced*
- 1 cup seeded raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, ground
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, cut fine
* If canned pineapple is used, drain well, and reduce sugar to 3/4 cup.
- Mix crumbs, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over stretched and buttered dough.
- Spread fruit and nuts over 3/4 of the dough evenly and drip half the melted butter over all.
- Roll, trim and bake, brushing top with remaining melted butter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.