Baked Apple Pie Tarts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 or 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- Unroll crescent rolls and make into 4 squares. Wrap apple quarters
in crescent rolls. Place in buttered baking dish.
- Combine butter, sugar and orange juice in small saucepan. Bring
to a boil.
- Pour orange butter sauce over pies and bake in preheated
350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon sauce over top of pies.
- Place back in
oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve
Great with ice cream!
Posted by Shellbob65 at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.