Baked Apple Pie Tarts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 or 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- Unroll crescent rolls and make into 4 squares. Wrap apple quarters
in crescent rolls. Place in buttered baking dish.
- Combine butter, sugar and orange juice in small saucepan. Bring
to a boil.
- Pour orange butter sauce over pies and bake in preheated
350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon sauce over top of pies.
- Place back in
oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve
Great with ice cream!
Posted by Shellbob65 at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.