Cannoli Strawberry Tarts
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 individual Graham
cracker tart shells
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- Combine ricotta cheese, whipped topping, rum extract, chocolate
chips and powdered sugar in medium bowl; blend well.
- Spoon about
1/3 cup of cheese mixture into each tart shell.
- Arrange strawberry
slices on top of each tart.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
Source: Milwaukee Journal