Coconut Banana Mini Phyllo Cream Pies
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 0% Greek yogurt, such as Fage®
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons sweetened coconut flake, toasted
- 1 banana
- Banana chips, crumbled for garnish
- 15 Athens® Mini Fillo Shells (1 box)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, Greek yogurt, agave syrup, almond
extract and toasted coconut flakes. Mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and
refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to assemble, peel the banana. Slice down the center lengthwise, then
cut 1/4-inch semi circles from the halved banana. Place one semi-circle of banana
in the bottom of each shell. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of coconut mixture over the
banana. Garnish with crumbled banana chips.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 Min | Total Time: 15 Min | Yield: 15 desserts
Serving Suggestion: Before filling shells, place the shells on a baking sheet
and bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 3-5 minutes for added crispness.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):